Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let's meet Max!

This is Maximus Eralius (from the gladiators) but he goes by Max. He is a chi-who-a-who-a (that's how my dil pronounces it. Ok dil stands for daughter in law also known as Lianna, Jeremy's wife. He is the cutest little biscuit and has adapted well to his new home. Jeremy got this grease jacket out of a dvd case when he got the movie and believe me it is small. When he lays on his side his black spots on his sides turns into a heart. I haven't seen this little man for a while and I miss him. When I was little we always had dogs and now we are on our last one, Missy. She is a boxer and such a good dog. She is inside because our last dog, bubba (he was also a boxer) was poisoned. I was trying to include a picture of our boxer and I don't know what happened but the picture isn't that great and I can't seem to get rid of it. Anyways that is missy. I can hardly wait for the two of them to get together and see how they do. Missy will most likely be afraid, but then she will adapt.











4 comments:

Carrie said...

oh how cute. we have two chi who a whos too! we love em. i don't know if you know they are vader and yoda. and wouldn't you know vader is the mean one. very cute!

Ostler & Co. said...

thats my baby :)

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Does this mean that we could be getting closer to grandchildren? I hope so! Josh and Annie are going to be giving you the first grandchild if Jeremy and Lianna don't get a move on!