Sunday, July 6, 2008

The latest and greatest invention..........

.....at least that I have seen. We have awesome friends who always seem to win everything under the sun. Of course he labels himself the chairman of fun and I do believe it fits him to a "T". So they are golfing in Page, Arizona and win a cooler in the tournament. They are thinking it might be kind of a dumb gift until they see it. It is an electric cooler, complete with a seat and back rest, accomodating handle bars, and speed like no other. If you are not careful you might even tip over if you go to fast on a turn. I have not laughed this hard for a long time. It was way fun! I am told you can buy these at Cabelas for around $399.99. With gas prices the way they are it might be a wise investment. By the way in this same golf tournament they won a set of golf clubs as well. If you want to have a good time let me know, I can hook you up with the chairman of fun!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's a dandy, Bob! I didn't even realize you had a camera that night. Gotta love the Cruzin' Cooler. Our neighbor is trying to strike up a deal with us to rent it out to sell drinks at the ball park. This ought to be interesting! Are you proud of me for figuring out how to comment? I'm proud of me! Love ya!