Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Different shoes to work?

So here I am at work last week, trying to represent the company I work for professionally and my co-workers point out to me in a somewhat gentle way, my shirt is on inside out. This is after a couple of hours working. I thank them and fix the shirt. The next day I am shopping with my daughter after work, and while she is trying on clothes I decide to sit down and relax. It had been a long day and I was tired. Well as I am sitting there looking at my feet, counting the holes in my shoes, they are there for decoration not because I can't afford a new pair. I notice that there aren't as many holes in the shoe on my right foot as on my left. Then I notice that the blue line that is on my left shoe doesn't go around the right shoe. They are both white but definately NOT the same shoe. Of course I have to call my husband to explain what an idiot I am and I guess I was talking loud because when my daughter came out of the dressing room, I went to tell her the story and she had already heard it. I wonder what all the shoppers that were there that day thought. So this morning as I head out to work and I am wearing the white shoes again I have inspected them to make sure they are matches! Heres to a great day at work! By the way my shirt is not on inside out.

No comments: