Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am a somewhat challenged biscuit....and bug bites

When it comes to technology and navigating my way around a computer program I am not familiar with, I would say I am somewhat challenged. Probably not so much that I can't figure it out as the fact that I just don't want to spend the energy because my brain is usually tired when I need to know this information. So here I am doing a blog that I really don't know much about. I have had several people tell me they tried to leave comments and weren't able to. Apparently you need to sign up with an account for google? I did find out after testing with my co-worker that you can submit a comment under annoymus without having to sign up, the problem is how will I know who cared enough to leave me a comment? So if you do comment please let me know who you are. I heard thru the grapevine that a friend of mine read my blog, because of his wifes encouragement and he decided it was boring. Thanks criddy! Don't worry my feelings aren't hurt in the least. So if anyone knows an easier way to leave comments or an easier site to navigate let me know. I am adaptable. You will probably notice how plain this blog is, maybe that is why Criddy didn't like it :}

Now for the bug bites. I have 2 children that are african american or a mix thereof. Whenever the bugs are out they tend to attract themselves to these children and leave bug bites. We can all be together in the same area at the same time and these two will end up covered in bug bites, swollen to say the least and very itchy. The rest of us will be fine. My kids say it's because bugs like chocolate milk. I have always wondered why they attract the bites. If anyone knows the answer to this please feel free to share. In our family we always have a bottle of calamine ready!
I have used other anti-itch medicines only to come back to calamine (this is a free advertisement if you ask me). By the way the bug bites are all bugs, not just mosquitoes.

1 comment:

The Ostlers said...

When we come down I can show you how to do some things on your blog so Criddy will shut up! :) Love ya mah...

Annie