Saturday, June 21, 2008

Let's ramble about weeds and....

In my younger day I LOVED working in my flowers. I would spend hours! So for today I was going to tackle the weeds that have attacked my yard. Chemlawn takes care of the lawn and we mostly have shrubs and rocks around the house but there is a couple of spots that are not getting the hint. Put the ground barrier down, cover with rocks and nothing will come thru....that is a joke. Well I didn't get very far, decided the job was to big and I was to tired to do it.

So instead we are off to the pool for the day to relax and get a TAN! I love the sun especially when I can jump in the water to cool off anytime I want. That is why I love Lake Powell, it is so beautiful and peaceful and in July and August the water is perfect for my hide. You may not know that I am scared to death of water. I have to have a life vest on or something to hold on to if I can't touch the bottom. Don't swim very well, but have found out that fat floats and because I am not a size 2 I can actually lay on my back and float without sinking so that is good!

As I thought about this whole blog thing last night while falling asleep, so many topics came to mind that I could blabber about. Those who know me know that I can change subjects in the middle just because a thought came along. If my ramblings start repeating themselves someone tell me. Otherwise hang on because you might get lost somewhere in the middle reading all this stuff.

And in case you care...less than 24 hours and my indiana son comes home. My bear lake biscuit (biscuit has alot of meanings and I use it alot. In this case it is means my son), came home. By the way I have to thank Brandon for my hide and my biscuit sayings. Hope all is well in Aruba!

2 comments:

Ostler & Co. said...

yeah, lots of weeds at my house:) weed party??

Anonymous said...

Just a test