Friday, June 20, 2008

All alone....

It has been suggested for a long time that I start a blog. Maybe because my life is not boring, or I am just weird or both but I finally have given in and decided to try this out! For those who know me best I do not like to be alone. Of course I am listening to David Archuleta sing as loud as I can stand it. The dog finally gave up and chose to go outside. I think it was to loud for her ears.
So here I am listening to David, loving every minute of it and wondering what he has in store for him. Some of my kids are out of town, and some are just hanging out on the town and one is going to be coming home from scout camp. He is my baby and has decided to spend his summer up at Bear Lake in the Aquatics camp. It's only been 1 week and I already miss him to death. Those who know me best know that I can be very emotional, especially when it comes to my children. My third son will be coming home from Indiana on Sunday, he has been selling security systems. I can't wait to see him. I hope whomever reads this will get a kick out of the stories and dreams. It is not mean't to hurt anyone but instead to maybe let others realize that life can be hard, fun, emotional and downright ugly sometimes. It might help someone who is struggling in one area or another to read this and get a laugh. I promise that what you read here is the truth. As a kid I was a great liar, I think for fear of being killed by my parents, but as an adult I absolutely hate lying. So what I put on here is the truth as I live it and see it. Another disclaimer, I am not an english major, in fact hated it in school so my commas, to,too, semi colons etc will never be in the right place but I think you will get the point. I do pride myself on being a great speller so hopefully that won't come into play. I promise never to use the spell check. I really don't know if they even have one on this. Someday soon I hope I might even have a picture or two on this blog. But for now, I don't even have a camera in my possession.

So here is my dream from last night (I have very weird dreams and remember them all at least for a day or so).

I am known to despise water and for some reason in my dream I was at a friends house and their water was in limited supply. They were having a big party and told everyone to not drink any water or that would really hurt their family. I took every chance I could to sneak a drink but it seemed that as soon as I put my lips to the cups someone came in and I couldn't get that drink.

When I woke up this morning I was dying of thirst. I drank 3 huge glasses of water while I was getting ready for work and another huge one on the way. Once I was at work I still was drinking water, I could not get enough. I will usually do anything to not have to drink water.......SO anyone who would like to intrepret my dreams go ahead I am listening....

1 comment:

The Ostlers said...

Mah!
We are so glad you started a blog! We love hearing about your dreams, they are crazy :) We are so sorry that you are lonely..we miss you so much! We will discuss the interpretation of your dream and get back to you k? Love you mah
~Josh and Annie