Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can you see why I am so proud.....

Just trying to catch up on blabberings for the blog. These are late but better than never I suppose. Rachel had her first ever dance now that she is 16. It was fun to shop for her dress, shoes etc. She is a great kid!
We had a great time at my sisters for a halloween party. It was fun to dress up again. In case you can't figure it out from the picture, Steve is dressed as Michael Phelps, the Olympic Swimmer.


Rachel and Austin at her FIRST Homecoming Dance. The dating has just begun!


My little pumpkin!


Tyson as a whoopie cushion!


Sorry about this picture but it was the only family one we took. Missing Josh, Annie and Ryan!


Jeremy, Lianna and Max my grandpuppy.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

WOW I can't believe Steve! Man, that guy deserves a prize for braving that costume! I love the woopie cushion on Tyson!